Proudly serving: Greensboro, Jamestown, High Point, Summerfield, Oak Ridge, Lake Jeanette, Browns Summit, Kernersville, UNCG, and surrounding areas
Locally owned and operated we pride ourselves in creating or re-creating any home space you desire. Whether we assist in building your vision or we work together to create an original design, we promise to deliver a quality product with excellent customer service.
How to find the RIGHT contractor for your home improvement?
- Do your homework
- Verification of the NC state license can easily be done online
- Check the Better Business Bureau rating
- Read reviews of the contractor online
- Get an idea of the project budget
- Ask for references
- Get 2 to 3 quotes
- Recognize a sales pitch versus a contractor who is able to speak intelligently about your project.
- Estimates are rarely apples to apples, but this will allow you to pick the one you feel is the best fit for you and your project.
- Does the contractor ask you to pull the permit – if so the company may not be licensed or the license may not be in good standing with city or state
- Ask questions, and take notes
- NC state license?
- Does the general contractor use licensed subcontractors?
- Insurance? Not just auto, how about general liability
- Ask for pictures of previous work – are they just “after” pictures or do they have before and after?
- Will you deal with the same person throughout the remodel or just the day you sign the contract and the final walk thru?
- What kind of warranty? Tail light warranty or the industry standard.
- GET IT IN WRITING – a contract requires 3 parts
- Terms (proposal)
- Acceptance (signature)
- Payment (deposit)