Complimentary design consultant
Updating an old space or creating a new space in your home is a very exciting process. Though sometimes, the endless number of choices and selections can become a bit overwhelming. Christin is here to help. She is our estimator and design consultant. She has amazing taste, and will help you make selections to create your vision. Such as counter top material, paint colors, lighting, hardware, flooring, etc. Her services are complimentary to clients of Custom Construction & Renovations, there is a fee for non clients.
We’re happy to facilitate the process of having plans drafted for your project.
If you need to clear a space prior to construction starting, we can help with that! We will have movers come and load everything, store it in a temperature controlled storage facility, and bring it back to you when the project is over.
Crawlspace encapsulation protects the crawl space from water and outdoor conditions, keeping the crawlspace clean and dry.
Here is a list of ways your home could benefit from Crawlspace or basement encapsulation:
- Better air quality in your home. Vented crawlspaces bring in unconditioned, outdoor air.
- Prevent structural damage due to moisture. A moist environment allows the growth of mold, fungi, and insects that can damage wood framing.
- More energy efficient home. Sealing your crawl space can decrease your energy bills.
- Reduces unpleasant odors in the home. Sealing the ground odors and moisture prevents the Heating & Cooling system from spreading odors into the home.
- Added storage space. If your crawlspace is easily accessible, it can become added storage.
Water right Water Treatment