Proudly serving: Greensboro, Jamestown, High Point, Summerfield, Oak Ridge, Lake Jeanette, Browns Summit, Kernersville, UNCG, and surrounding areas
Locally owned and operated we pride ourselves in creating or re-creating any home space you desire. Whether we assist in building your vision or we work together to create an original design, we promise you’ll be the envy of your neighbors.
Why Choose Us?
- 24/7 emergency service
- 100% guaranteed work
- Professional technicians
- No overtime charges
- Best Warranties In the Industry
- Environmentally friendly contractor
- Only use licensed tradesmen
How to find the RIGHT contractor for your home improvement?
- Do your homework Before you even waste your time with a phone call
- Verification of the NC state license can easily be done online
- Check the Better Business Bureau rating
- Read reviews of the contractor online
- Get an idea of the project budget
- Ask for references
- Call the references – sounds simple, so many clients get references and don’t even call
- Link the references to pictures of the work
- Get 2 to 3 quotes
- Recognize a sales pitch versus a contractor with integrity
- Look past the numbers…especially for more complex projects
- Estimates are rarely apples to apples
- Do not try to get a better price from a contractor based on a competitor’s price - you may be encouraging them to cut corners to make a profit – nobody wins
- Does the contractor ask you to pull the permit – if so the company may not be licensed or the license may not be in good standing with city or state
- Does the quote include permit fees
- Ask the right questions – write them down on a list so you don’t forget
- NC state license?
- Does the general contractor use licensed subcontractors?
- Insurance? Not just auto, how about general liability
- Ask for pictures of previous work – are they just “after” pictures or do they have before and after?
- Will you deal with the same person throughout the remodel or just the day you sign the contract and the final walk thru?
- What kind of warranty? Tail light warranty or the industry standard.
- GET IT IN WRITING - a contract requires 3 parts
- Terms (proposal)
- Acceptance (signature)
- Payment (deposit)
Filed under: Bathroom Remodel, contactor, Custom Construction & Renovations, Inc, Electrician, Kitchen, remodel | Tagged: addition, bathroom, cabinet, construction, contractor, door, electrical, floor, Greensboro, hardwood, high point, home renovation, kitchen, leak, license, panel, plumbing, remodel, review, shower, Triad, window | Leave a comment »